The 'DevLabs Zoom Meeting connector for Creatio' connector allows you to export meetings from Creatio to Zoom Meeting and get meeting results back.
The connector helps Creatio users that actively conduct webinars in Zoom Meeting.
- export of meeting details from Creatio to Zoom Meeting;
- import of meeting participants and recordings from Zoom Meeting to Creatio.
Zoom Meeting valid account is required.
Price and support
This free add-on was developed on the Creatio platform by citizen developers, as part of the "Dev Labs" community project. If you have questions or encounter any issues while using the add-on, please create a post on the Creatio Community, where citizen developers and other community members will be able to help you.
The connector is compatible with Service Creatio and CRM Creatio.
1. Create app in Zoom. Sign in to Zoom, go to Solutions > App Marketplace > Develop and press Build App with the following parameters:
Intend to publish this app on Zoom Marketplace = No
App type = Account-level app
Authentication type = JWT API Credentials
2. Add Zoom app details in Creatio. Login Creatio, go to 'Zoom' workplace > 'Zoom Accounts' section and add Zoom Account with API Key and API Secret.
3. Add Zoom meeting. Go to 'Activities' section and add activity with Create Zoom meeting = true. If Create Zoom meeting checkbox is not editable, please check that the relevant user has been added on the 'Zoom contacts' detail in the 'Contact' field of your Zoom account.