Eve.сalls connector for Creatio allows sending broadcasts of calls made by a virtual assistant from the Creatio system to your contacts.
This is the first voice robot for business in your Creatio that automate communication with customers using artificial intelligence. Eve.calls service is a state of the art CX design tool that will increase ROMI and save time.
The connector will be useful for companies that:
- strive to increase the level of loyalty of customers and partners;
- want to increase CRR by informing customers about offers and keeping them engaged;
- interested in the quality level of the support service using recognition technology;
- use speech and auto calls;
- are ready to solve the most common customer problems with the help of AI, involving operators only in special cases;
- and have a need for:
- optimizing the load on call centers through an AI-based virtual assistant that, based on live communication, can recognize the necessary answers and build a dialogue in the right direction;
- reducing the load on the human resource in informing, surveys, customer / partner support of the company;
- creation of individual or group triggers for automatic surveys of NPS, CSI and CES by a virtual assistant to diagnose client moods.
- A scenarios list import from Eve.calls service to Creatio.
- An ability to set up audience filling triggers in scenarios with their further automatic synchronization with the Eve.calls account.
- Import of calls performed by a virtual assistant with a transcript of customer responses.
To use the connector, you need a subscription version of the Eve Calls resource The first voice robot for business. Find more details here.
Price and support
Support is provided by the developer as part of the "Basic" and "Business" packages. Detailed information about support packages and their conditions can be found on the official Creatio website.
The connector requires an active subscription to Eve.calls service.
The payment shall be made either (i) in USD or (ii) in EUR, (iii) in GBP, (iiii) in AUD at the company's then current commercial rate if it would be agreed with Creatio.