Help you integrate Creatio with 3rd party applications
Extend the functionality of Creatio products
Developed on Creatio platform, software solutions deliver industry specific features and capabilities
Pre-built connectors to integrate Creatio with 3rd party applications and accelerate productivity
Ready-to-use apps to extend the functionality of Creatio products
Out-of-the-box solutions that deliver task-specific or industry-specific features and capabilities
Create your own application
Create your own application for marketplace Learn more
Business process automation, customization, configuration and development on the Creatio platform services.
Consultation services on marketing, sales and service processes as well as consultations on business process management
Business process automation, customization, configuration and development on the Creatio platform
Consultation services on marketing, sales, service and business process management
Creatio is a 5-Star Partner Program
Award Winner in 2017
Excel pivot report for Creatio
The Pivot table for Creatio add-on allows you to configure summary reports in the Creatio system and send them to Excel.
The solution can be used to automatically generate summary reports. For example, you can set up a report based on successful sales for the reporting period.
To keep this application free, support is provided only via email.
1. Add a report. Go to the "System designer" > "Pivot Reports" > "New report", enter the Name of the reports and select the Creatio Entity.
2. Set up a pivot table. Add all fields of the Entity to the "Colums setup" detail. Select a pivot row or column for each grouping column; indicate the value and the type of value for each pivot column.
3. Set a filter. On the "Filters" part, setup filters that should be considered in the report. Save changes.
4. Manage access. Manage access rights in the "Actions" menu.
5. Generate a report. Click "Generate report", open the downloaded Excel file to view the Pivot report.