Full-text search ia available only for stands with global search.
For cloud Creatio version 7.12 and up global search is preinstalled.
For on-site Creatio version 7.12 and up global search you can install using this manual.
Search capability by instances in MS Office files with the following extensions: .doc, .xls, etc., does not require performing operations, as defined below.
- cloud - Configuration for cloud-based system shall be made with the assistance of Creatio technical support service. For this purpose, you need request for full-text search customization at the customer’s stand, according to the following standards.
- on-site - In case the system is hosted at the customer's servers, the customer makes settings autonomously, without assistance.
1. Activate Full-Text Search component. Before configuring, you need check that Full-Text Search component is activated at MS SQL Server. More detailed description of the component you can find here.
2. Install Adobe PDF iFilter. Install Adobe PDF iFilter 11 for 64-bit platforms , FilterPack64bit 14.0.4730.1010 to server with MS SQL.
3. Add path to binary files. Add path to binary files, separated by “;”, to PATH system variable at server with MS SQL Server, for example: ;C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe PDF iFilter 11 for 64-bit platforms\bin\
4. Run the script:
EXEC sp_fulltext_service @action=’load_os_resources’, @value=1; — update os resources
EXEC sp_fulltext_service ‘verify_signature’, 0 — don’t verify signatures
EXEC sp_fulltext_service ‘update_languages’; — update language list
EXEC sp_fulltext_service ‘restart_all_fdhosts’; — restart daemon
EXEC sp_help_fulltext_system_components ‘filter’; — view active filters
reconfigure with override
5. Restart MS SQL Server service.
6. Setup the system. Go to any section of the system > "View"> "Open full-text search settings", select the "Use full-text search in section" option, select the search language and add a list of stop words, if necessary. Save changes. Enter search text in the global search bar.