getAddress() - UK Postcode Search will allow you to enter a UK postcode, and retrieve all the linked addresses. Upon selection of an address, it will populate all the address fields.
When you need the full address details and you only have the postcode, the getAddress() connector will fill in the address details - saving you time as well.
- works in both contact and account address details;
- automatically fills in all address fields (Address, State/province and City), when address is selected.
Price and support
A getAddress() account is required.
1. Get ApiKey. Go to getAddress() to request an ApiKey. The plan you choose is dependent on how many service calls you make daily – meaning how many times you want to look up a postcode in one day. All that is required for the 30-day trial account is an email address. Once you register, open the email from getAddress() and copy the API key.
2. Set API settings. Go to "System designer" > "System settings" > “Postcode Address Api”, paste the API key.
3. Usage - Select address. Go to the "Account" or "Contact" section > "Address" detail, add/edit address. Enter a postcode and click the "Postcode search" button. Select correct address from list and save.