Infor CRM data migration for Creatio makes your project as quick and painless as possible. Connect Creatio offers a starter template that allows you to map all your must-have Infor CRM fields into Creatio with minimal upfront work. Connect Creatio is powered by the low-code iPaaS of StarfishETL and built specifically for migrating data to Creatio.
Don’t need all the connections? Simply omit the fields you don’t wish to use.
Want to take your migration a step further? Extend it with custom coding. Create an account on the Connect Creatio Designer to personalize your mapping.
Connect Creatio allows you quickly move core business data from Infor CRM to Creatio - including sales, marketing, service, support, and knowledgebase information. The simplicity of Connect Creatio gets you migrating faster while keeping your data safe along the way with strict data encryption, Cloud security, and data law compliance. Connect Creatio helps you maintain your key relationships and data integrity throughout it all.
- 2 smart connectors (1 for Creatio, 1 for Infor CRM)
- Unlimited transactions
- Templated or Custom options
- 60 Day Migration Subscription, may be extended in 30-day increments
- Visual, low-code designer
- Data security backed by AWS
- Ability to customize templated mapping
- Options to test your preset data migration
- Capable of working both online and on-premises
- Common data transformations included in the starter template
- Advanced tools support transformations in 4 programming languages
Which Objects Map Out of the Box?
This templated migration comes with the following mapped objects. Any objects that do not apply or are not needed for your migration can be easily omitted:
- Account Parents
- Opportunity Line Items
Migrations are $1,495.00 for two months of access whether you're using a starter template or designing the migration yourself. If your project requires more time, you can extend your migration in 30-day increments for an additional fee.
Support is provided by the developer within the “Basic”, “Business” and “Premium” packages. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the Creatio website.
Contact email@example.com for email support.
Please visit support.connectcreatio.com to search our Knowledgebase or take part in our community forums.