Keen Citizen Services powered by Creatio extends the low-code Service Creatio application to enable legislative offices, executive agencies, and advocacy groups to modernize communications and transform performance for constituent service.
This pre-configured application builds on Service Creatio to provide functionality for building constituent profiles, capturing complex real-world relationships, automating casework, and achieving service excellence.
Keen Citizen Services leverages the Creatio platform for rich CRM functionality for mobile apps, portals, dashboards, and more. It complements both 1) the Keen Legislative Tracking application, and 2) the Keen Donations Management application.
Some specific use cases and functional highlights for Keen Citizen Services are as follows.
- Agency or Office Leader: View all your contacts and all their information, including the complex web of relationships they may have, on your mobile device. Check status of a constituent case or inquiry. Review the responsiveness and effectiveness of your team in delivering service. Review and approve press releases and other important documents. View dashboards for trends and maps related to constituent service.
- Chief of Staff: Keep on top of the priorities established by your boss. Monitor and manage the performance of your office for service delivery. Respond directly to constituents yourself, doing so with full context of who they are and what they are requesting. Mark individuals and organizations with tags or flags for lists and reports.
- Communications Team: Circulate drafts of key documents (e.g., press releases) for review and approval in your office. Create and maintain templates for emails. Maintain templates and documents for internal and external audiences in the knowledge base (KB). Distribute or publish via your preferred communications channels. Integrate with your website.
- Casework Team: Receive and manage casework via proper service queues (instead of folders in email or storage systems). See what is beginning to lag. Use automations for reminders and updates. Keep robust records of key persons and contact numbers in agencies with whom you collaborate for constituent service. Communicate via your constituents'' preferred channels.
- Legislative Team: Establish a service queue for tracking constituent inquiries and opinions on legislative bills and civic events. Register positions expressed by constituents. Optionally use Keen Legislative Tracking to follow bills through their
- Constituent Experience: Most important of all, deliver a vastly improved and thoroughly modern experience for your constituents making inquiries and requesting service. Be proactive with updates and reminders. Be available via the channels that your constituents prefer. Follow through with requests for feedback (as basis of continuous improvement).
- Constituent & Voter Profiles: Make use of pre-configured attributes and categories specifically for constituent service. Add your own almost effortlessly via the Creatio low-code wizards. Track addresses of different types. Capture assignments (e.g., committee or board assignments) and relationships (e.g., family members or consulting clients) with histories of start dates and end dates (if desired).
- Organizational Affiliations: Capture and maintain the complex web of organizational affiliations and personal relationships that characterize the environment for government and politics (e.g., the branches of government or the jurisdictions within a state or the local newspapers for a regional publisher).
- Service Queues, Cases, & Reports: Receive, triage, assign, fulfill, and validate service requests like a top-performing customer-focused organization does. Optionally set service-level targets and automations / escalations in addition to metrics and reports for standard management.
- Multi-Channel Service: Engage via the channels that your constituents prefer, whether voice, text, email, portal page (for constituent self-service), or even dedicated website pages (possibly requiring Marketing Creatio).
- Mobility & Portal: Leverage the standard Creatio functionality for accessing information and functionality via mobile apps for Android and iOS.
- Leverage. Keen Citizen Services is powered by the low-code Creatio BPM / CRM platform. Specifically, Keen Constituent Services extends the Service Creatio application (both the Customer Center and Enterprise editions), and it integrates seamlessly with Marketing Creatio, Sales Creatio, and the Creatio Portal products.
- Implementation. As a pre-configured application leveraging the Creatio BPM / CRM platform, Keen Citizen Services can be implemented in 6 to 8 weeks with the duration being mainly a function of how much process-design work is desired, how much data is to be cleansed and imported, and how many non-CRM systems are to be integrated.
- Integration. Keen Citizen Services integrates via REST APIs with other systems (including feeds from data services) per modern industry methods.
- Extension. Due to the power of the low-code Creatio BPM engine, the platform can readily be extended to support business functions other than service operations, if desired.
Terms & Conditions
Keen360 recognizes that different organizations will have different needs and resources for support. We therefore offer options that can be tailored to your own organization's strategy and budget.
- Basic Support: Maintain steady-state operation of the foundational Creatio platform and the Keen360 product configuration as implemented for your organization. Price is included in the annual user-based fees. Service levels match the standard Creatio model at basic level: 4 hours response for Severity 1 issues; 8 hours response for Severity 2 -4; weekday coverage during normal business hours.
- Business & Premium Support: These two support packages are offered under the standard Creatio model at 10% and 15% of license costs for faster response times and extended coverage windows.
- Enhancement & Extension Support: Receive dedicated support for design and configuration of on-going enhancements to the system in response to your organization's evolving needs. Price depends on the level of service for enhancements that are desired. Our Keen360 analyst-configurators become part of your own support team.
- Outsourced Support: Assign end-to-end responsibility for maintenance and enhancement of the system, optionally including data stewardship, to the Keen360 team on an outsourced basis (BPO). Price depends on the types and levels of service that are desired. Our Keen360 professionals become your own support team.
For high quality at affordable cost, we use a blended team of professionals in the U.S. and the Caribbean (Guyana) to provide our support services, if desired.
We provide training and coaching to your own organization's analyst-configurators so that they can become so-called citizen developers, supporting and extending the low-code Creatio platform and the Keen360 product's configuration themselves. For an introduction to our training, please see our Creatio Bootcamp program on the Keen360 YouTube channel.
Please contact Keen360 in order to discuss the options and receive an estimate based on your own circumstances.
Keen Citizen Services powered by Creatio is a pre-configured enterprise-grade application that is powered by the low-code Creatio BPM / CRM platform. While activation requires only the provisioning of a Creatio instance and the installation of the Keen Citizen Services configuration packages, implementation of this full-fledged application does require an implementation project.
Due to the advantages of Creatio's low-code platform and Keen360's turn-key configuration, implementation (i.e., "go live" for users) of Keen Citizen Services can be as rapid as 6 to 8 weeks, depending on the amounts of process design, data conversions, and system integrations that are desired.
Please do contact Keen360 for approaches and estimates for implementation that are specific to your own organization's circumstances.
Leave your feedback about the solution to its developer and Marketplace team
This version incorporates numerous minor enhancements for usability. More important for initial installation and configuration, it pre-configures numerous layouts so that administrators/configurators do not have to do so themselves.
* Keen Citizen Services software solution is built based on Service Creatio, Customer Center edition, the costs for which are included only in the Keen Citizen Services powered by Service Creatio cloud / on-site subscription pricing. Other products don't include basic Creatio license.
** The minimum annual purchase volume per customer is at least $5,000 spent for Creatio software and services.
*** Please contact Keen360 in regard to discounts potentially available for organizations seeking to implement a combination of our related CRM products for executive agencies and legislative offices: Keen Citizen Communications, Keen Legislative Tracking, and Keen Donations Management.
**** Whereas Keen Citizen Services is an enterprise-grade application, implementation and leverage of which will vary greatly from organization to organization, please contact Keen360 for implementation estimates that are appropriate to your own team's needs and plans.