Help you integrate Creatio with 3rd party applications
Extend the functionality of Creatio products
Developed on Creatio platform, software solutions deliver industry specific features and capabilities
Pre-built connectors to integrate Creatio with 3rd party applications and accelerate productivity
Ready-to-use apps to extend the functionality of Creatio products
Out-of-the-box solutions that deliver task-specific or industry-specific features and capabilities
Create your own application
Create your own application for marketplace Learn more
Business process automation, customization, configuration and development on the Creatio platform services.
Consultation services on marketing, sales and service processes as well as consultations on business process management
Business process automation, customization, configuration and development on the Creatio platform
Consultation services on marketing, sales, service and business process management
Creatio is a 5-Star Partner Program
Award Winner in 2017
KickFire connector for Creatio
KickFire connector for Creatio uses IP address intelligence & B2B firmographic data to allow for translating IP addresses to companies, identifying anonymous web visitors, and integrating account data into Creatio as leads – all based on a company's IP address.
KickFire connector for Creatio does not identify the exact person visiting your web-site and does not disclaim any personal information.
The support conditions are provided within the standard Creatio support packages.
The connector does not include KickFire licenses. For KickFire pricing plans, please, check here.
1. Get ApiKey. Register at KickFire to receive the private API Key.
2. Set the API key. Go to "System Designer"> "System Settings"> "KickFire API Key", set the received value in the first step.
3. Setup "IP address" field. Go to "Leads" section > "View" > "Open page designer" and setup "IP address" field visibility on the page. Save changes.
4. Test process. Create lead with specified "IP address" field.
5. Customize process. If you want to customize filed mapping, go to "System Designer"> "Process library" > "KickFire leads creation" and setup "Add lead" element.