The "LatvianPost address base" helps you to fill in contacts and accounts addresses in correct notation.
For company which clients are from Latvia. The application helps users to fill in address detail correctly.
- import LatvianPost address data base to Creatio system;
- select address fileds from lookup with availabe records;
- fill address fields in correct sequence.
- Data integration doesn't work in real time, you can import all existed data in one-time.
- Selected Latvian addresses can not be found on the map.
Terms & Conditions
Thank you for choosing to use our Marketplace app. We appreciate your interest and want to provide you with important information about our support policy.
Please note that this app is provided "AS-IS" without any warranties, and at this time, we do not offer official support service level agreements (SLAs). While we are committed to improving the app and providing assistance when possible, we may not be able to provide dedicated support for individual users.
We understand that this may be disappointing, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We encourage you to refer to our documentation and to participate in Creatio Community for assistance.
Thank you for your understanding and for choosing to use our app. We hope that you will continue to enjoy the benefits of the app despite this limitation.
1. Fill in APIKey. Go to "System designer" > "System settings" > "LatvianPostKey", fill in default value by your LatvianPost ApiKey.
2. Pun processes. Go to "System designer" > "Proces library", run "RunLatvianPostIntegrationProcess".
3. Exit and login to Creatio again.
4. Add address. Go to "Contacts" or "Accounts" section, create record and add new address using detail "Addresses". Select one of available field to set rules for another fields filling. Save changes.
Leave your feedback about the solution to its developer and Marketplace team