The "LatvianPost address base" helps you to fill in contacts and accounts addresses in correct notation.
For company which clients are from Latvia. The application helps users to fill in address detail correctly.
- import LatvianPost address data base to Creatio system;
- select address fileds from lookup with availabe records;
- fill address fields in correct sequence.
- Data integration doesn't work in real time, you can import all existed data in one-time.
- Selected Latvian addresses can not be found on the map.
Price and support
This free add-on was developed on the Creatio platform by citizen developers, as part of the "Dev Labs" community project. If you have questions or encounter any issues while using the add-on, please create a post on the Creatio Community, where citizen developers and other community members will be able to help you.
1. Fill in APIKey. Go to "System designer" > "System settings" > "LatvianPostKey", fill in default value by your LatvianPost ApiKey.
2. Pun processes. Go to "System designer" > "Proces library", run "RunLatvianPostIntegrationProcess".
3. Exit and login to Creatio again.
4. Add address. Go to "Contacts" or "Accounts" section, create record and add new address using detail "Addresses". Select one of available field to set rules for another fields filling. Save changes.