Mailchimp is one of the world’s most popular email marketing providers. Using this connector, you can now connect your Creatio system directly to MailChimp with 2-way synchronisation.
Whether you are self-employed, manage email campaigns for clients or work in a Fortune 500 company, MailChimp and Creatio have features that will suit all your marketing needs. Whenever a contact or member is updated in one system, the changes will be automatically applied to the connected system.
- synchronize data between Mailchimp and Creatio systems;
- create, update, delete and populate contacts into lists from Creatio
- create and populate contacts into segments from Creatio
- link your Mailchimp campaigns to existing business processes;
- view list statistics from Creatio (opens, clicks, unsubscribes etc);
- view member statistics from the contact section;
- automatically make changes to the Creatio contact when a member unsubscribes in Mailchimp.
Price and support
1. Initial setup. Go to "System Designer" > "Import and Integration" > "Authenticate Mailchimp". Enter your Mailchimp username and password. Sign In. If successful, you should receive a success notification.
2. Synchronize list. Go to "Mailchimp" section > "Actions" menu > "Sync All" to synchronize all the lists manually. If you want to synchronize an individual survey, go to the "Mailchimp" list record and click the “SYNC” button.