Mailchimp is one of the world’s most popular email marketing providers. Using this connector, you can now connect your Creatio system directly to MailChimp with 2-way synchronisation.
Whether you are self-employed, manage email campaigns for clients or work in a Fortune 500 company, MailChimp and Creatio have features that will suit all your marketing needs. Whenever a contact or member is updated in one system, the changes will be automatically applied to the connected system.
- synchronize data between Mailchimp and Creatio systems;
- create, update, delete and populate contacts into lists from Creatio
- create and populate contacts into segments from Creatio
- link your Mailchimp campaigns to existing business processes;
- view list statistics from Creatio (opens, clicks, unsubscribes etc);
- view member statistics from the contact section;
- automatically make changes to the Creatio contact when a member unsubscribes in Mailchimp.
Terms & Conditions
Email Support: 4 hour response between 9am and 5:30pm GMT, weekdays.
Phone Support: 4 hour response between the hours of 9am and 5:30pm GMT, weekdays.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
1. Initial setup. Go to "System Designer" > "Import and Integration" > "Authenticate Mailchimp". Enter your Mailchimp username and password. Sign In. If successful, you should receive a success notification.
2. Synchronize list. Go to "Mailchimp" section > "Actions" menu > "Sync All" to synchronize all the lists manually. If you want to synchronize an individual survey, go to the "Mailchimp" list record and click the “SYNC” button.
Leave your feedback about the solution to its developer and Marketplace team