The configuration allows you to manage all key tasks of the medical institution: keeping record of a patient data and his medical history, sending a reminder about the procedure or visit, or billing of services and products. The system enables you to use different communication channels to notify a patient about the treatment activity or an appointment. Also, the product offers the tools to handle financial transactions.
Unlike the standard Contact section, the configured Contact section contains data about both the patient and the employee of your medical institution, and keep record of more detailed data:
- Examination data. The system keeps record of the complete history of the patient's examinations and the doctor's comments.
- Case history. The system keeps record of all necessary information about the patient’s medical history.
- Background information. In the "Type" field, you can specify who a contact is: a patient, or an employee. Also, the tab contains the patient's basic information as well as specifying the main communication channel (email, SMS or phone).
"History" section contains the complete history of all the client’s medical activities in the clinic:
- "Activities” detail displays information on clients’ visits, calls and the history of correspondence with the client.
- “Calls” detail contains the list of calls made to the client.
- “Email” detail entails the list of emails that have been sent to the client.
- “SMS” detail contains the list of SMS messages that were sent to a patient
- “Accounts” detail contains the list of invoices indicating the patient’s status.
- “Documents” detail encompasses all documents created for a patient.
It is intended for scheduling doctors’ and patients’ activities. The doctor's tasks are indicated by turquoise color. Planned activities of patients are displayed in blue, expired ones are in red, and executed ones are in gray. The system notifies the patient about an appointment a day and an hour upfront. If the patient does not show up, the system will offer to send him an alert.
From this section the user goes to the visit card where he can fill in all the necessary information about the visit as well as the result of the visit, as well as notify the patient about the upcoming activity.
The system allows you to create and keep records of both individual services and materials (products). The section "Products" displays the complete list of services provided by the clinic, as well as all materials used in the provision of these services. The system set the relationship between the service and related materials and allows for automatically linking the materials and the service provided to a patient.
- “Material” section. The user fills in the information, prices and characteristics of the products.
- “Services” section. The user fills in information about the service, as well as indicates the products that will be required for the service.
The "Invoices" section allows users to quickly see the invoices issued per the patient of the clinic.
- There is the possibility to issue invoices based on the provided services per a patient
- The system allows users to keep track of payments (both full and partial). When making a payment, the system promptly notifies the patient via the communication channel indicated in the profile.
- The ability to print a printable invoice form per a list of services and products.
The user can issue an invoice directly in this section, as well as in the “visit” section.
In this section, a user can easily keep track of the results with the help of analytical dashboards: per a number of patients or the level of doctors’ workload.
Terms & Conditions
Support is provided by the developer as part of the "Basic" and "Business" packages. Detailed information about support packages and their conditions can be found on the official Creatio website.
Leave your feedback about the solution to its developer and Marketplace team