The "MiContact Center connector for Creatio" connector allows you to call your customers within Creatio and save all communication history in one place.
The connector helps Creatio users perform inbound and outbound calls in Creatio using Mitel telephony.
- a posibility to make incoming/outgoing calls in Creatio;
- automatic customer identification based on incoming number;
- a capability to put a call on-hold;
- call history logging by customer (call information is stored, call record is not available).
MiContact Center product version 9.0 is supported. Function of call transfer is not implemented.
Price and support
This free add-on was developed on the Creatio platform by citizen developers, as part of the "Dev Labs" community project. If you have questions or encounter any issues while using the add-on, please create a post on the Creatio Community, where citizen developers and other community members will be able to help you.
Terms & Conditions
1. Fill in connection parameters to MiContact Center. Go to System designer > System settings and fill in system settings:
- Micc server address
- Micc autorization endpoint
- Micc SDK endpoint
2. Fill in user access data to MiContact Center. Go to User profile > Call center parameters setup and fill in Username and Password for every user.