Numerator for Creatio allows you to construct record number in any Creatio section.
In you have a lot of record in any section using Numerator for Creatio enable you to mark system elements much faster than with manual input of every element. System will form the number automatically according to your settings.
- select the field that will be used to display the configured number;
- construct the record number using blocks with different types of values;
- set the value in the block by one of 7 types of numbering;
- set number for subordinate records depending on the parent record;
- create a number mask guided by the pre-configured lookup;
- preview the result of setting without going into the section;
- put several number settings in one page;
- set different records numbering for by default records and for records corresponding to the specified condition;
- determine lookup value for conditional numeration.
Record number is generated according to numbering settings after saving this record.
Price and support
To keep this app free of charge support is provided via posts on Community.
1. Setup numeration in section. Move to any system section > "View" > "Setup numeration".
2. Select column. On setting page enable checkbox "Numeration enabled" and select column from lookup in "Number column" for which you need to setup numeration.
3. Setup default numeration. Add with "+" numerator construction blocks, choose type of numeration and specify if it`s necessary. Numerator settings are represented on example in top right corner of current detail.
4. Setup conditional numeration. If you need setup conditional numeration at section choose in column "Lookup column" necessary lookup and press "Add the numerator". Than specify lookup value as condition for numeration (for example, lookup "Type" and it`s value "Contract"). Than set up numeration using numerator construction blocks (see p.3 above).