The “Opportunity value over time for Creatio” add-on adds a functionality to divide the amount of the opportunity value by the duration of the contract (in months).
When inserting a value for the opportunity at a date X, in the dashboards it is only possible to see the signed amount at date X. However, in some situations, the opportunities are contracts whose value is shared over several months or even years.
- For Sales representatives.
- For Sales management.
- For C-suite.
- If your opportunity is a contract whose value is shared over several months or years.
- Adds a field "Beginning of the project", at the opportunity level, which is a date field.
- Adds a "Contract Duration (months)", at the "Products" tab level in the opportunity section.
- Adds a detail which lists the value of all the products per month.
- Allows to have precise dashboards and statistics on your opportunities / opportunities products.
The add-on automatically adds two mandatory fields : "Beginning of the project" and "Contract Duration (months)".
Both titles can be changed in the section wizard. However, you need to have these two additional fields on your opportunity.
The choice was made to add a field "Beginning of the project" in addition to the "Closed on" field which is OOTB on Creatio. This lets you the option to have two different dates, one to determine when the opportunity was closed and one to determine when your project begins. If your opportunity signature always corresponds to the beginning of the project, you could obviously imagine creating a business rule to make those two fields equivalent.
Terms & Conditions
Support is provided by the developer within the “Basic” and “Business” packages. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the Creatio website.
Leave your feedback about the solution to its developer and Marketplace team