Recurring activities scheduler for Creatio is an add-on that helps users to automatically generate recurring activities in their schedule in Creatio. Install and use this add-on if you need to schedule in advance weekly meetings, daily activities, monthly follow-ups, recurring field visits, etc.
- schedule activities with daily, weekly (incl. specific days of the weeks) and monthly repetition;
- setup end date for the recurring activities to be created (up to 3 months upfront);
- recurring activities copy the topic, start/end time, participants and other fields (including all custom fields) from a source activity;
- activities are being created in a background mode; once they are created, you will receive notification in notification center.
Price and support
This free add-on was developed on the Creatio platform by citizen developers, as part of the "Dev Labs" community project. If you have questions or encounter any issues while using the add-on, please create a post on the Creatio Community, where citizen developers and other community members will be able to help you.
1. Open the activity schedule. Go to "Activities" > "Schedule" view.
2. Setup recurring activity. Select a source activity, go to "Actions" > "Make recurring".