1. Submit order form. After you sumbit an Order form on Creatio marketplace you will receive a licence key for WordPress plugin from developer.
2. Install plugin. Download "WordPress plugin" file from marketplace. Go to "Plugins" > "Add New" > "Upload plugin", choose file and activate plugin.
3. Connect WP to Creatio. Go to "Contact" > "Creatio integration setup", fill in Creatio url, Creatio login, Creatio password, License key and press "Save" button.
4. Create a landing page on the website. Create a web page and Contact form, add contact form to the web page.
5. Create a landing page in Creatio. Go to "Landing pages and web forms" section, create a new Landing page, fill in Website URL and set up parameters and default values.
6. Connect the website landing page to the Creatio landing page. Go to Contact > Contact forms, open Contact form in edit mode. Go to tab Creatio fields mapping, select landing page type and landing page. Select a corresponding field from Creatio for each field from the Contact form. Press "Save" button to complete connection.
Credentials of a user with system administrator access rights must be used in order to connect WordPress plugin to Creatio.