The template allows for automatic adding of closed opportunities data into the predefined Google sheet.
The template can be used as a sample to setup automatic transfer of required data to respective Google Sheets.
Price and support
- Go to https://zapier.com/ and Log in. If no account registered before, Sign up with Google.
- Find Zap template 'Add info to a Google Sheet from new Webhook POSTs' and press 'Use this Zap' button.
- At the template page press 'Create this Zap' button > press 'Continue' button > press 'Continue' button.
- At the 'Test webhooks by Zapier' page you will get unique webhook url in the following format (.../hooks/catch/3702651/q42m28/).
- In Creatio go to the 'Web services' section, copy 'https://hooks.zapier.com' web service, go to method page and update 'Name' and 'Method address' fields with new link from point 4.
- In Creatio go to System Designer > Process Library > open the 'Create Google Sheet Row when Opportunity is Closed Won' business process and save it as a new version.
- In new version of 'Create Google Sheet Row when Opportunity is Closed Won' business process select the 'https://hooks.zapier.com' element, set your web service and set request parameters:
- Amount - [#Read Opportunity Data.First item of resulting collection.Opportunity amount#];
- Closed date - [#ClosedDate#];
- Customer - [#CustomerName#];
- OppName - [#Read Opportunity Data.First item of resulting collection.Name#];
- Owner - [#Read Owner.First item of resulting collection.Full name#] and save changes.
- In Creatio go to the 'Opportunities' section, open test opportunity and set 'Closed won' in order to send a test webhook request.
- At the 'Test webhooks by Zapier' page press 'OK, I did this' button, check hook info and press 'Continue' button twice.
- Grant permission to connect to your Google Sheets account to create spreadsheet rows.
- At the Zapier setup page select Spreadsheet, Worksheet and map worksheet columns with webhook parameters.
- Set customized Zap is on.