The template allows for creating leads in Hunter when the lead record with email address field is added in Creatio system.
The template can be used as a sample to setup other integrations to use Hunter functionality for Contact and Account records.
- Hunter and Zapier accounts is required.
Price and support
- Go to https://zapier.com/ and Log in. If no account registered before, Sign up with Google.
- Click "Make a Zap!" button. Choose "Webhooks by Zapier" like a trigger app and select "Catch hook" option. Press "Save+Continue" button > press 'Continue' button > press 'Continue' button.
- At the 'Test webhooks by Zapier' page you will get unique webhook url in the following format (.../hooks/catch/3702651/q42m28/).
- In Creatio go to the 'Web services' section, open 'https://hooks.zapier.com' web service, go to method page and update 'Name' and 'Method address' fields with new link from point 4.
- In Creatio go to "System Designer" > "Process Library" > open the "Send email address to Hunter" business process and save it as a new version.
- In new version of "Send email address to Hunter" business process select the 'https://hooks.zapier.com' element, set your web service and set request parameters:
- First/last name - [#Read lead data.First item of resulting collection.Contact name#];
- Email address - [#Read lead data.First item of resulting collection.Email#];
- Phone number - [#Read lead data.First item of resulting collection.Mobile phone#];
- Company name - [#Read lead data.First item of resulting collection.Account name#];
- In Creatio go to the "Lead" section, create test lead and specify "Email address" field to send a test webhook request.
- At the "Test webhooks by Zapier" page press "OK, I did this" button, check hook info and press "Continue" button twice.
- Grant permission to connect to your Hunter account to create lead.
- At the Zapier setup page setup Email address (required) and other optional fields with webhook parameters.
- Set customized Zap is on.