The template allows for creating Zoom meeting when webinar is planned in Creatio system.
The template can be used as a sample to plan all your online meetings in Zoom specify only event requirements for starting business process.
- Pro, Business, Education or API plan of Zoom is required.
- Zapier account is required.
Price and support
- Go to https://zapier.com/ and Log in. If no account registered before, Sign up with Google.
- Click "Make a Zap!" button. Choose "Webhooks by Zapier" like a trigger app and select "Catch hook" option. Press "Save+Continue" button > press 'Continue' button > press 'Continue' button.
- At the 'Test webhooks by Zapier' page you will get unique webhook url in the following format (.../hooks/catch/3702651/q42m28/).
- In Creatio go to the 'Web services' section, open 'https://hooks.zapier.com' web service, go to method page and update 'Name' and 'Method address' fields with new link from point 4.
- In Creatio go to "System Designer" > "Process Library" > open the "Create Zoom meeting for event" business process and save it as a new version.
- In new version of "Create Zoom meeting for event" business process select the 'https://hooks.zapier.com' element, set your web service and set request parameters:
- Event name -[#Read event data.First item of resulting collection.Name#];
- Event description - [#Read event data.First item of resulting collection.Goal#];
- Event time - [#Read event data.First item of resulting collection.Start#];
- Event duration - RoundOff(([#Read event data.First item of resulting collection.End#]-[#Read event data.First item of resulting collection.Start#]).TotalMinutes) ;
- In Creatio go to the "Event" section, create test event and specify "Webinar" event type to send a test webhook request.
- At the "Test webhooks by Zapier" page press "OK, I did this" button, check hook info and press "Continue" button twice.
- Grant permission to connect to your Zoom account to send push notifications.
- At the Zapier setup page setup Meeting type, Topic, When Duration (required) and map fields with webhook parameters.
- Set customized Zap is on.