The template allows for sending email to all users associated with a particular functional or organizational role.
Intended use of the template:
- Send email to all linked users in a functional role or organizational role
- This template can be called in any business process as a sub process to send email.
- The role to which the email have to be sent need be passed as a parameter.
- Also customised email body & subject can be passed as parameter
The template also can be used as a sample to send a pre defined email template to all users in a role.
Price and support
- The sub process ‘Send Email To All Users In a Role’ to be called in any business process in which the functionality is required.
- Set the parameter ‘From Mailbox’ to the mail box linked in Creatio, from which the notification email need to be sent.
- Populate the customised email subject and email body to the respective parameters.
- Pass the organisational/functional role to which the email need to be sent in the ‘Role’ parameter.
- The sub-process, upon successful completion of sending emails to all users in the specified role, will return the value of parameter ‘Status’ as ‘Mail Sent’.