Keen Life Sciences powered by Creatio leverages the low-code Creatio platform to provide rich functionality for professionals and teams engaged in commercial operations within the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Medical Device industries.
This pre-configured solution offers the full range of functionality found in the complex and expensive applications that are built on the SFDC platform and are well-known in the industry.
Keen Life Sciences powered by Creatio can be either a capable substitute for or a nimble complement to those well-known SFDC-based applications. Keen Life Sciences is especially well suited for companies emerging from clinical trials and establishing their commercial teams.
- Medical reps & managers. Supply your reps and their managers with the information and the automation that they need in order to be both efficient and effective, whether in the office or in the field. Collaborate with support teams and colleagues. Refer to dashboards for checking upon tasks due, meetings approaching, and metrics being attained. Easily find the organization's approved, active assets for meetings / detailing. And more.
- KAM teams & plans. Provide your account-focused, relationship-oriented teams with the information and automation that they specifically need. Give them flexibility appropriate to their roles and consistent with policy. Assemble multi-functional account teams. Create account plans. Define and track key metrics.
- MSLs & MIRs. Enable your MSLs to better monitor and manage the requests submitted to them. Provide automation for receiving and processing MIRs from HCPs. Ensure that only MSLs... and not the field... have access to information and responses that only the MSLs should have access to.
- CLM & KOLs. Plan and execute your marketing activities (campaigns, events, etc) on a platform fully, natively integrated with your CRM for the field and account teams. Identify your KOLs for well-planned, well-tracked interaction. Leverage the full range of communication channels.
- Data stewards & help desk. Make use of roles and functionality specifically for the professionals managing data and providing technical support. Maintain data quality from a home-office perspective while also giving the field leeway to capture "on the ground" information. Enable one-click requests for data changes (DCRs) and system assistance. Monitor the progress and fulfillment of requests.
- HCO & HCP profiles. Capture and maintain the range of domain-specific information about your HCOs and HCPs, notably including best-address and office-hour information. Start with our out-of-the-box profiles. Add your own attributes/fields as needed by leveraging the low-code Creatio tools.
- Affiliations & relationships. Capture and maintain the complex web of organizational affiliations (GPOs, IDNs, etc) and individual relationships that prevail in this industry.
- Territories & alignment. Create and maintain multi-tier models for the sales organization, encompassing both geography-based and manually-based (i.e., ad hoc or override) assignments. Change the territory model on an annual (or other) basis. Allow an "open window" period for feedback from the field prior to the official effective date for any given model or plan. Enable the entire management chain to see assignments, attainments, interactions, etc, relevant to their level within the hierarchy.
- Targeting plans & attainment. Assign targets, then track attainment thereof, for each level of the sales organization. Track progress-to-current-date as well as progress-to-end-of-plan (whether quarterly, yearly, etc.). Identify and engage those parts of the organization that are lagging relative to the plan.
- Detailing, surveys, & samples. Enable field reps to plan, perform, and document their HCP interactions related to detailing, surveys, and samples. Allow reps to do so both from a tablet (when in the field) and from a laptop/desktop (when at home or in office).
- Approvals & compliance. Enable closed-loop approvals for any documents, assets, or policies requiring reviews and approvals from a distributed functional team (i.e., legal, marketing, medical, etc). Put effective dates on assets to control that which is/isn't available to the field organization at any given moment. Share approved documents via an integrated knowledge base. Within the system, control who can see what (i.e., data) and who can do what (i.e., actions) on a role-by-role basis down to a field-by-field level of detail.
- Mobility & portals. Download the (free) Creatio app (Android and iOS) to support mobility for your users, enabling them to have access to information and assets (e.g., approved presentations) on their mobile devices. Optionally provide a web-based portal page for HCOs / HCPs to provide data-sharing consents (e.g., GDPR), view progress of their requests (e.g., MIRs), and search your knowledge base for materials relevant to their specialties.
- Leverage. The Keen Life Sciences application is powered by the low-code Creatio BPM / CRM platform. Specifically, our application extends the Creatio Sales module (typically the Team edition but sometimes the Enterprise edition, depending on circumstances) and integrates seamlessly with Creatio Marketing, Creatio Service (typically the Customer Center edition), and the Creatio Portal products.
- Implementation. As a pre-configured application leveraging the Creatio BPM / CRM platform, Keen Life Sciences can be implemented in 6 to 8 weeks, even less, with the duration being mainly a function of how much process-design work is desired, how much data is to be cleansed and imported, and how many non-CRM systems are to be integrated.
- Integration. Keen Life Sciences integrates via REST APIs with other systems (including feeds from data services) per modern industry methods.
- Extension. Due to the power of the low-code Creatio BPM engine, the platform can readily be extended to support business functions other than commercial operations, if desired.
Terms & Conditions
Keen360 recognizes that different organizations will have different needs and resources for support. We therefore offer options that can be tailored to your own organization's strategy and budget.
- Basic Support: Maintain steady-state operation of the foundational Creatio platform and the Keen360 product configuration as implemented for your organization. Price is included in the annual user-based fees. Service levels match the standard Creatio model at basic level: 4 hours response for Severity 1 issues; 8 hours response for Severity 2 -4; weekday coverage during normal business hours.
- Business & Premium Support: These two support packages are offered under the standard Creatio model at 10% and 15% of license costs for faster response times and extended coverage windows.
- Enhancement & Extension Support: Receive dedicated support for design and configuration of on-going enhancements to the system in response to your organization's evolving needs. Price depends on the level of service for enhancements that are desired. Our Keen360 analyst-configurators become part of your own support team.
- Outsourced Support: Assign end-to-end responsibility for maintenance and enhancement of the system, optionally including data stewardship, to the Keen360 team on an outsourced basis (BPO). Price depends on the types and levels of service that are desired. Our Keen360 professionals become your own support team.
For high quality at affordable cost, we use a blended team of professionals in the U.S. and the Caribbean (Guyana) to provide our support services.
We provide training and coaching to your own organization's analyst-configurators so that they can become so-called citizen developers, supporting and extending the low-code Creatio platform and the Keen Life Sciences configuration themselves. For an introduction to our training, please see our Creatio Bootcamp program on the Keen360 YouTube channel.
Please contact Keen360 in order to discuss the options and receive an estimate based on your own circumstances.
Keen Life Sciences powered by Creatio is a pre-configured enterprise-grade application that is powered by the low-code Creatio BPM / CRM platform. While activation requires only the provisioning of a Creatio instance and the installation of the Keen Life Sciences configuration packages, impelmentation of this full-fledged application does require an implementation project.
Due to the advantages of low-code platforms and turn-key configuration, implementation (i.e., "go live" for users) of Keen Life Sciences can be as rapid as 6 to 8 weeks, even less, depending on the amounts of process design, data conversions, and system integrations that are desired.
Please do contact Keen360 for approaches and estimates for implementation that are specific to your own organization's circumstances.
* Keen Life Sciences software solution is built based on Sales Creatio, team edition.
** The minimum annual purchase volume per customer is at least $5,000 spent for Creatio software and services.
*** Whereas Keen Life Sciences is an enterprise-grade application, implementation and leverage of which will vary greatly from organization to organization, please contact Keen360 for estimates that are appropriate to your own team's needs and plans.