The connector enhances the user experience by presenting all the necessary customer information during calls. It creates a holistic view of the customer, making interactions more efficient and personalized.
- Technical Support: view the customers’ open tickets during calls
- Sales Department: gain insight into the customer's activities in real-time
- Call Center: access the customer’s active orders during conversations
- Efficiency: reduce customer’s time on the phone by having all their information readily available
- Creatio CRM Panel: a convenient interface to manage and view customer interactions
- Real-Time Customer Information Display: see customer data in the Creatio interface during 3CX-managed calls
- Comprehensive CRM Data: Display customer-related orders, activities, requests, and more
- Call Log Integration: the connector automatically logs successful and missed calls in the Calls section
- No-code Designer: easily customize the additional panel without any coding
Root access is required for installation and operation.
Not compatible with 3CX StartUP.
Additional service installation is required on the 3CX instance (compatible with Debian or Windows).
The minimal threshold is 16 user licenses.
16 connector users = 4 SC licenses for WebAPI
100 connector users = 24 SC licenses for WebAPI
The service of installing the plugin in 3CX and additional configuration of 3CX is paid separately
Terms & Conditions
Support is provided by the developer within the "Basic" and "Business" packages. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the Creatio website.
Not compatible with 3CX StartUP
You will need to install an additional service on the OS (Debian or Windows)
Install package on Creatio instance and follow the installation guide