Analytical segmentation for Creatio is a tool for B2B and B2C businesses for segmentation and working with databases aimed at their effective analysis.
- Allocate any interesting customer segments based on various criteria, for example:
- categories: legal or natural person,
- type: potential or current client,
- deal probability,
- data relevance,
- frequency and number of operations,
- the volume of working capital for the period.
- Plan an effective interaction strategy depending on the segment. For example, VIP, inactive, permanent, but with a small turnover, potential, etc.
- Track changes in dynamics.
- Defining the segmentation of any object;
- Setting up an unlimited number of segments;
- Analysis of the structure of segments in the form of graphs and dynamic groups;
- Adding selected segments to marketing campaigns with Marketing Creatio;
- Priority management for segment assignment;
- Saving the segment in the field of the segmented object;
- Storing the history of segment changes.
Price and support
Support is provided by a developer within the “Basic” and “Business” packages. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the Creatio website.
Terms & Conditions
- Add a new [Segmentation] section to the needful workspace.
- Set up segmentation rules. Go to the [Segmentation] section, add segmentation rules, or activate existing ones.
- Refresh the segments. To start updating segments manually, in the [Segmentation] section, select the [Update segments] action. To visually display the segmentation results, go to the dashboard page of this section.