Banza change log for Creatio is an effective extension for configuring and tracking changes, which allows you to quickly and conveniently set up committing changes in any section of Creatio.
The extension will be useful if you are encountered the problem of monitoring the progress of record processing by your employees. The intuitive interface allows you to easily manage the list of fields and details required for logging, even if you use multiple editing pages for a section.
With a simple setup, you can change the set of logging fields and restrict access to view logging information.
- tune logging rules for each section;
- log additional fields, even those that have not been changed;
- tune the count of the number of changes in the fields;
- enable logging of any section of the system and display a different set of fields for logging depending on the editing page.
- The extension does not log changes that were made at the Data Base level (for example, when integrating at the Data Base level).
- Actions execution on details, sections, and editing pages are not logged.
Support is provided by a developer within the “Basic” and “Business” packages. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the Creatio website.
Terms & Conditions
By default, the extension packages for version 7.12 and higher are available.
The extension packages for versions below 7.12 are available upon request.
- Add setting. Go to "System Designer" > "Logging Settings" > "Add". Complete the logging settings page according to the instructions below. Save changes.
- Update Settings. Go to "System Designer" > "Logging Settings" > "Actions" > "Update Logging Settings".