Banza chat aggregator for Creatio is an all-in-one online consulting tool that allows easy and efficiently communicate with customers across multiple channels, elevating the business's customer service experience.
Designed primarily for B2C companies that actively interact with customers. It becomes easier for customers to communicate with your company. And it becomes easier for the company to process requests from chats and launch internal business processes.
- a single communication window for all channels
- dynamic distribution of dialogues to operators
- notifying operators about new dialogs
- viewing the client's dialogues history in the single communication window
- respond to the client using ready-made message templates and emoticons
- transfer dialogues between operators and teams
- exchanging files with the client and automatically saving them in the dialogue, previewing image files in the single communication window
- initializing a new dialog from the contact's page
- viewing the messages history in the contact's page
- analysis of communication quality indicators
This product is the extension of the Banza Bot Constructor for Creatio product.
The product currently works in the classic UI. The ability to work in the Freedom UI interface is under development.
Terms & Conditions
Support is provided by the developer within the “Basic” and “Business” packages. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the Creatio website.
Install this product only after installing the Banza Bot Constructor for Creatio product.
It currently works in the classic UI. The ability to work in the Freedom UI interface is under development.
- Add new [Teams] section to the needed workplace.
- Register operators and assign them to teams .
- Add a dialog transfer element in the bot dialogue tree.
More information can be found in the manual.
To use the add-on, you need at least one license of Banza Bot Constructor for Creatio and the corresponding number of Banza chat aggregator for Creatio licenses.