Banza no-code reports for Creatio extend the basic functionality of the FastReport platform designer and allow you to customize reports and printables without writing any program code. Creating reports and printables in a variety of formats and complexity levels while saving time.
The add-in is beneficial for users that use the FastReport platform designer to create a huge number of reports in various formats and levels of complexity.
- Indication columns of the main object and related objects in the report dataset.
- Adding any object into the report dataset.
- Setting different object filters.
- Limiting the number of object records in the report.
- Manage report templates from the dataset page.
- Automatic generation of a FastReport report with a new dataset.
- Export reports in various formats: PDF, TXT, HTML, PNG, DOCX.
- Open the report in PDF format in a separate tab.
Banza no-code reports for Creatio cloud/ on-site subscription
user / year
Pricing does not include taxes and fees (such as VAT) regulated by law.
The payment shall be made either (i) in USD or (ii) in EUR, (iii) in GBP, (iiii) in AUD at the company's then current commercial rate if it would be agreed with Creatio.
Terms & Conditions
By installing this product you agree to terms and conditions outlined in the license agreement.
Support is available for this application.
Support is provided by a developer within the “Basic” and “Business” packages. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the Creatio website.
All products on Creatio platform
7.17 and up
Any supported DBMS
The solution works before version 8.0.3.
Guides and manuals
- Add a setting. Go to workplace "Studio" > "FastReport DataSe" > "Add". Set up report dataset parameters according to the instructions below. Save changes.
- Get report. Open the section in which you want to view the report file. Select the needed report in the drop-down list of the [Print]/[Reports] button in the toolbar of the section/the card/the analytics view.
Leave your feedback about the solution to its developer and Marketplace team
28 July 2022
Fixed error with lookup columns.
Purchase from 5 user licenses.