Notification Master for Creatio gives you the ability to easily create and modify rules and settings of notifications, inside the system.
Designed to simplify the configuration of any type of notification (notification, Telegram, email, activity) directly from the Creatio interface. To do this, in a separate section, specify the type of notification, the conditions for launching it, and the recipients of these notifications.
- Congratulations on a significant event.
- Email about receiving a new order.
- The task of contacting the client regarding a claim.
- Notification of a change in the status of an application.
- Telegram-informing in groups or channels.
- Creation of various types of notifications (notifications in the system, Telegram messages to groups/channels, activities, email messages, etc.).
- The identification of the recipients (including single contacts from record fields, contact groups, or external recipients).
- The setting up of events to generate notifications (timer, trigger).
- Specifying the rules for generating notifications.
- Field mapping settings for [Activity] type notifications.
Terms & Conditions
Support is provided by a developer within the “Basic” and “Business” packages. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the Creatio website.
By installing or downloading the App, you confirm that you agree with sharing your account data (name, email, phone, company and country) with the App Developer as their End User.
- Add a setting. Go to [System Designer] > [Notification Wizard] > [Add]. Set up notifications according to the instructions below. Save changes.
- Get notified. Match the record of the object for which the notification is configured to match the conditions for sending the notification. Receive a task, a notification, or an email.