Zabbix Connector for Creatio integrates hosts as well as events from Zabbix to Creatio.
It extends the basic functionality of Creatio and allows to track the IT infrastructure state as well as respond quickly to various events on the host.
- Up-to-date information about IT infrastructure.
- Automatical loading and updating hosts and events.
- Ability to create a case about an event.
- Hosts and events import.
- Ability to schedule the mentioned imports.
- Automatic generation of the event number.
- Pre-configured analytics on a number of metrics.
The connector supports connection with Zabbix version 4 and higher.
Price and support
Support is provided by a developer within the “Basic” and “Business” packages. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the Creatio website.
Go to [Service] workplace, open [Zabbix Events] section and select [Open connection settings] from [Actions ] menu item, open the existing [Zabbix] record. Fill required fields.
To specify how often to run available integrations, fill the fields on [Integration schedule] detail of the [Integrations] tab.