The "Conducting surveys for Creatio" add-on allows you to maintain surveys in Creatio, starting from questionnaire preparation and up to storing customer interview results.
The add-on is useful for companies that want to systematically get and save customer feedback, other external or internal assessments.
- maintenance of company's questionnaires;
- simple and suitable display of questions and answers in the interview page;
- possibility to store different answer types - single and multiple choice, boolean, number, text, date and time.
This free add-on was developed on the Creatio platform by citizen developers, as part of the "Dev Labs" community project. If you have questions or encounter any issues while using the add-on, please create a post on the Creatio Community, where citizen developers and other community members will be able to help you.
Terms & Conditions
- Add questionnaires types. Go to "System designer" > "Lookups" > open content of the "Questionnaires types" lookup and add required types.
- Add questions. Open content of the "Questions" lookup and add questions.
- Add answers. Open content of the "Answers" lookup and add answer options.
- Register sections in workplace. Go to "System designer" > "Workplace setup" > open the required workplace and select sections Questionnaires and Interviews.
- Exit and login to Creatio again.
- Add questionnaires. Go to "Questionnaires" section and customize questionnaires by filling in key parameters, questions, answer types and possible variants if needed.
- Plan and perform interviews. Go to "Interviews" section and add planned interviews pointing contact and account. Before interview beginning open the interview page, press the "Start interview" button to get the question list and fill in answers.