Custom pop-up messages for Creatio allows you to create notifications to be displayed to the Creatio user. Messages will help your employees navigate through different situations when working with section records and become part of the process steps.
- Create and customize your own popups:
- notifications about an error or a successfully completed step,
- hints describing the missing action,
- any other messages of your choice.
- You will receive an effective tool for:
- control of the correctness of filling in the data in the card,
- checking that the necessary actions have been taken,
- analysis of additional conditions when working with a record,
- blocking the saving of a record if business conditions are not met.
- Display a message to the user when opening or saving a record. An intuitive interface allows you to customize the text of the message, and the conditions for its display, and behavior.
- Blocking the saving of the record if further actions with this record are impossible according to the conditions.
- User settings for managing the set of conditions to be checked. In the settings, you just need to set the filter at which the message appears and activate the rule.
Price and support
Support is provided by a developer within the “Basic” and “Business” packages. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the Creatio website.
By default, the package for version 7.14 and higher is available.
The package for versions below 7.14 is available upon request.
- After installing the add-on, log out of the system and log in again.
- Set up a message output rule. Go to [System designer] > [Lookups] > [User message] > [Add]. Fill out the custom message setup page according to the instructions below. Save changes.