Data Import-Export for Creatio (Dimex) enables you to manage and schedule your import and export data. The data source can be CSV Files or connection to any SQL Server database.
- Import mode: select “Do add”, “Do update” or both modes to import your data to Creatio
- “Do update” will update only relevant records, keeping the rest of the data safe
- “Is required” mode: verify the data upload by marking the target information as required, and the system will reject import if necessary data is missing
- “Test mode”: choose this mode to see the import results before applying modifications to the data
- Transform values: transform your data while uploading to match your database requirements
- Set “Default value” if the data source does not contain necessary information and apply rules for their filling
- Lookup management: retrieve matching lookup identifier based upon fields of the lookup
- Field Format: choose date or decimal format to match the imported data
The scheduling module allows to plan the import sessions flexibly:
- Every x minute(s)
- Every x hour(s)
- Every x day(s) at a specific time
- Every weekday at a specific time
- Weekly at a specific time with specific days selection
- Monthly with a fixed day (e.g. the 5th of every x month(s))
- Monthly with a variable day (e.g. the 4th Thursday of every x month(s))
- Yearly with fixed and variable days
Time zone configuration: Set a specific time zone for the whole schedule.
This video should help you to understand better the capabilities of the app: https://youtu.be/YfxaRsxutTQ.
Price and support
For requests and inquiries, please, use email@example.com. Cases will be handled by ProcessFirst. Corrections and improvements to be provided in the latest package of support.
Price is annual and independent of the numbers of schedules and operations managed by Data Import-Export for Creatio.