Data scoring for Creatio resolves the task of setting up and calculating a scoring score and rating based on the tuned model.
The app is helpful for companies that actively work with scoring models and risk assessment policies.
- Creating a scorecard and setting up the rules for awarding points.
- Calculation of the score and risk zone for the selected speed map and object record.
- Setting risk levels.
- Setting up scoring rules using a business process or C# method.
Notes and Limitations:
The app doesn't include integrations that cover the following cases:
- Enrichment with information from external sources before starting the calculation.
- Transfer of calculation results to external systems.
Price and support
Support is provided by the developer within the “Basic” and “Business” packages. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the Creatio website.
Terms & Conditions
- Add new [Scoring cards] section to some workplace.
- Add a scorecard. Go to the [Scoring cards] section, add a new record and fill the form according to the instructions.
- Set risk zones. In the [Scoring cards] record, go to the [Ranges] tab, add a new record, and fill the form according to the instructions.
- Set up the calculation of the score and risk zone in the process. Use a new process element [Scoring] for that.