DocuSign connector for Creatio enables organizations of every size, industry and geography to accelerate agreements, workflows and payment using DocuSign - the world’s #1 electronic signature product.
The connector helps companies send, sign and manage agreements – 100% digitally – anytime, anywhere, on any device with trust and confidence.
- Initiate DocuSign requests directly from a section in Creatio
- Auto-detection and capturing participants in the DocuSign request
- Multiple configuration templates for automatic filling of data
- Storage of signed documents and DocuSign certificate
- Configurable parallel signing, sequential signing or both
- Support for multiple document formats (Microsoft Word, PDF)
- Tracking and traceability from initiation to completion
- Cancellation of requests by authorized users
- Notifications for participants and the DocuSign request in general
- Support for authorized users to initiate and access DocuSign requests
- Support for authentication as part of the Signing process
- Configurable message templates
- Configurable participant prefilling criteria and pre-filling source
- Configurable participant prefilling order (for parallel and sequential signing)
- Configurable events for selected notifications to be generated
- Automatically saves signed documents in Creatio
- No need to access the DocuSign website
Price and support
Support is provided by the developer within the “Basic” package. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the Creatio website.