DocuWare Connector for Creatio is designed to upload, download and delete files directly from Creatio to DocuWare DMS.
The Connector can be used by organizations that use/intend to use DocuWare as a Document Repository for Creatio.
- Configure connection to DocuWare with Business Process in Creatio.
- Create Business Processes in Creatio to upload documents to DocuWare for each ‘Attachments Detail’ in each section, via DocuWare REST API.
- Create Business Processes in Creatio to delete documents from DocuWare for each ‘Attachments Detail’ in each section, via DocuWare REST API.
- Download files is implemented through automatic Link change in 'Attachments Detail' to the point directly to Document Repository in DocuWare.
- The connector supports cloud versions of DocuWare (example: https://companyname.docuware.cloud/).
- The connector requires an active DocuWare license.
- The connector requires a User that has rights to upload/delete documents in corresponding FileCabinets in DocuWare system.
The connector requires an active DocuWare license.
Terms & Conditions
Qualysoft provides technical support as per the Basic and Business support packages outlined by Creatio.
Qualysoft is committed to supporting the connector application, starting with the 2nd support line.
The 1st line of support will be provided by the assigned partner / Creatio.
Setting up DocuWare connector for Creatio is done by running Business process "DocuWare initial setup" in Process library.