EdenLab Vkursi Pro connector for Creatio implements the ability to integrate Creatio with the VKURSI.PRO system.
With the connector, you have the opportunity to get information about your customers from Accounts section by TIN or EDRPOU code.
The search is available only in the state registers of Ukraine.
This connector allows you to get extended account information about:
- Real estate
- List of executive proceedings
- List of related persons
- Licenses and permits
- History of changes to the Unified state register data
- Details of court documents
- Register of the State Fiscal Service
- Abbreviated data of DRORM
- Extended reports of DRORM
- Organization analytics
- Information from Unified state register of legal entities, individual entrepreneurs and public organizations
- Information about the debtor
To work with the connector, you need an active subscription to the Vkursi service.
Price and support
Support is provided by the developer within the “Basic” and “Business” packages. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the Creatio website.
An active subscription to the Vkursi service is required.
How to configure the application:
- Fill in the system settings. Go to the section "System settings" > "Vkursi auth login". Fill in the correct value. Go to the "System settings" > "Vkursi auth password" section. Fill in the correct value.
- Get counterparty data. Go to the "VKURSI.PRO" tab of the record viewing page in the "Accounts" section and update the information in the relevant details. To receive information, it is necessary to fill in the EDRPOU or TIN of the counterparty.
- To set the depth of the record search in the detail "History of changes in UDR data", it is necessary to specify the corresponding value of the number of months in the system setting "DepthOfSearchHistoryFromVkursi".