Excel reports builder for Creatio extends Creatio data exporting capabilities. With this application, users can easily setup any dataset to be exported from Creatio.
To get any kind of aggregation and analytics based on your formatted Excel spreadsheet with formulas and graphs as a template for your report.
- report based on the data from any object (section, detail, lookup, system view or table)
- setup and permanently save columns configuration for every report (including aggregated columns and columns from related objects);
- apply filters to resulting dataset before export.
- use any Excel file (with formatting, formulas and graphs) as a template for your report.
Excel templates with macros are not supported.
Terms & Conditions
Thank you for choosing to use our Marketplace app. We appreciate your interest and want to provide you with important information about our support policy.
Please note that this app is provided "AS-IS" without any warranties, and at this time, we do not offer official support service level agreements (SLAs). While we are committed to improving the app and providing assistance when possible, we may not be able to provide dedicated support for individual users.
We understand that this may be disappointing, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We encourage you to refer to our documentation and to participate in Creatio Community for assistance.
Thank you for your understanding and for choosing to use our app. We hope that you will continue to enjoy the benefits of the app despite this limitation.
By installing or downloading the App, you confirm that you agree with sharing your account data (name, email, phone, company and country) with the App Developer as their End User.
1. Add section to the workplace. Go to "System desigher" > "Workplace setup", select your workplace. Go to "Workplace setup" tab, add "Excel report" section using "+" near the "Section" detail.
2. Exit and login to Creatio again. To work with section you need have access to the workplace that contains this section.
3. Create report. Go to "Excel report" section, select "New report". Enter report name, report type and select the Creatio object that contains data for export (for more report setting details please use a Setup guide).
Leave your feedback about the solution to its developer and Marketplace team
Fixed error of template upload