Excel reports builder for Creatio extends Creatio data exporting capabilities. With this application, users can easily setup any dataset to be exported from Creatio.
To get any kind of aggregation and analytics based on your formatted Excel spreadsheet with formulas and graphs as a template for your report.
- report based on the data from any object (section, detail, lookup, system view or table)
- setup and permanently save columns configuration for every report (including aggregated columns and columns from related objects);
- apply filters to resulting dataset before export.
- use any Excel file (with formatting, formulas and graphs) as a template for your report.
Excel templates with macros are not supported.
Price and support
This free add-on was developed on the Creatio platform by citizen developers, as part of the "Dev Labs" community project. If you have questions or encounter any issues while using the add-on, please create a post on the Creatio Community, where citizen developers and other community members will be able to help you.
Terms & Conditions
1. Add section to the workplace. Go to "System desigher" > "Workplace setup", select your workplace. Go to "Workplace setup" tab, add "Excel report" section using "+" near the "Section" detail.
2. Exit and login to Creatio again. To work with section you need have access to the workplace that contains this section.
3. Create report. Go to "Excel report" section, select "New report". Enter report name, report type and select the Creatio object that contains data for export (for more report setting details please use a Setup guide).
Leave your feedback about the solution to its developer and Marketplace team
Fixed error of template upload