Files extended for Creatio extends the basic functionality of the [Files and Links] detail, providing a full range of functions for managing their content.
- Efficient approval of contracts, regulatory documents, promotional materials, etc.
- Ability to preview documents.
- Following file versioning after changes.
- Maintaining, storing, and supporting the company's document flow online.
- Previewing the content of files without downloading right on the section record page, saves time for specialists. This function allows you to shorten the user's path to content, eliminating the need to download a file to a computer, select a folder, open special software, and switch between applications. Supported for .docx, .doc, .pdf, .png, .jpg file formats.
- Online co-editing of files in the OneDrive cloud also destroys the need to upload files. Supported for .docx, .doc, .xls file formats.
- File versioning provides access to the current and previous versions of the document and saves a history of all changes. If necessary, any version can be restored or used to compare changes.
The extension replaces the basic functionality of working with files and links.
Price and support
Support is provided by a developer within the “Basic” and “Business” packages. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the Creatio website.
This extension works with the DocumentFormat.OpenXml.dll library, version 220.127.116.11, and higher.
- Sign up in Microsoft Azure and actualize the integration settings in the [Web Services] section of Creatio according to the instructions below.
- To view and edit a file, open the record editing card in which you want to view/edit the document. In the additional actions for writing a file, select [View] or [Edit].
The Creatio application must have access to the following addresses (on port 443):
To use the conversion of documents in the doc format to doсx, you must install Microsoft Word version 2010, and higher.