GDPR compliance toolkit provides you with the tools to make your Creatio compliant with the key requirements of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), that is enforced in all EU countries.
- implement personal data anonymization/erasing policies ('right to be forgotten');
- provide customers with access to their personal data stored in Creatio ('right to access').
- setup data anonymization rules for contacts and related objects (user can specify, which fields from Contacts, Accounts, Leads and any other related object, should be erased upon anonymization, including custom objects and fields);
- request data anonymization (manually). User can manually perform anonymization on a contact, account and lead level (i.e., upon a request to customer support);
- request data anonymization (via API). A request for anonymization could be sent to Creatio through a dedicated API endpoint (contact could be identified either by Creatio ID or by email address);
- report personal data insights. A user can generate a printable report on a contact level that includes all the personal data from customer profile (could be extended manually with custom fields and details, if needed).
This Creatio marketplace application contains two packages:
ACL Compatible with all Sales Creatio and Marketing products (packages are provided by request)
AC Compatible with all Creatio products.
To keep this app free of charge support is provided only by email.
Please send your questions and suggestions to email@example.com
Corrections and improvements to be provided in the latest package update.
This application can NOT be used in environments without the Leads functionality. The packages without Leads functionality are provided by request.
By installing or downloading the App, you confirm that you agree with sharing your account data (name, email, phone, company and country) with the App Developer as their End User.
Leave your feedback about the solution to its developer and Marketplace team
- This package can be used for newer PostgreSQL environments