Infobip Omnichannel Messaging connector for Creatio enables companies to send personalized SMS and Viber messages to their customers or internal stakeholders and review their communication history within their profile.
- Sending bulk SMS or Viber campaigns to promote products or services
- Sending SMS for 1:1 sales deals
- Send SMS notification to sales team if there is an important update during the sales process. Alert employees in case of unexpected disruptions of internal services.
- Seamless connection of your Infobip account with Creatio
- Send bulk messages via SMS or Viber to Contacts or Accounts and check performance of those campaigns
- Track messaging history. View all sent messages within Contact's or Account's profile.
- Send SMS directly to your Contacts within Creatio Sales
- Send SMS from business processes in Creatio Studio
- Personalize your messages with customer data for better engagement
- Create templates for building seamless & successful engagement
Infobip account is required in order to use this connector. If you don't have Infobip account, you can create one here.
Terms & Conditions
By installing this product you agree to terms and conditions outlined in the license agreement.
Support is available for this application.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com in case you have any questions.
All products on Creatio platform
7.11 and up
Guides and manuals
- To set up integration you need to have an active Infobip account. Go to Infobip workspace and Account Configuration to integrate Infobip channel
- You don't have an account? Create it here.
- Check our documentation for any information on configuration and how to use this app
Leave your feedback about the solution to its developer and Marketplace team
14 March 2023
- Adding Infobip SMS functionalities inside Creatio Studio
In order to use this app, you need an active Infobip account with active SMS and/or Viber sending capabilities. Create Infobip account here.
Price does not include Creatio licenses.
Price does not include SMS or Viber messages, which should be purchased additionally from Infobip.