Kanban view is a useful and intuitive visualization tool that allows users to turn their lists of opportunities, cases, leads, projects, etc. into interactive pipelines, group them by stages and change stages with a simple drag & drop action.
For companies whose employees are more comfortable working with visual structuring of section records in the kanban view, to change the stages / status of records and analyze the "pipeline".
- display records list in form of a Kanban board for any section with at least one dynamic case set up;
- use dynamic case as a sorting option in sections with two or more dynamic cases set up;
- change opportunity, lead, case, etc. stage by drag & drop on a visual board;
- group records and visualize total counts for all the stages in the pipeline;
- apply filters, dynamic folders, custom columns setup for any section displayed in a Kanban view mode.
Price and support
To keep this app free of charge support is provided via issues on GitHub.
Terms & Conditions
1. Select Creatio section. Go to section that contains stage setting (for example, opportunities, cases, leads, projects, etc.)
2. Select section view. Go to "Kanban" view.
3. Change stage. Change opportunity, lead, case, etc. stage by drag & drop.
4. Setup filters. Apply filters, dynamic folders, custom columns setup as you do in the list view.
Leave your feedback about the solution to its developer and Marketplace team
- Hiding of the ‘Load more’ button if all records are loaded;
- Adding error message when moving a record between stages if mandatory steps are not completed.