Keen Legislative Tracking powered by Creatio extends the low-code Creatio application to enable teams engaged in public affairs to track both legislative bills and policy topics while also registering positions, sending updates, running polls, and publishing documents for the stakeholders and audiences whom these teams serve.
Keen Legislative Tracking leverages the Creatio platform for rich CRM functionality for mobile apps, portals, dashboards, and more. It complements both 1) the Keen Constituent Services application, and 2) the Keen Donations Management application.
Some specific use cases and functional highlights for Keen Legislative Tracking are as follows.
- Legislative Offices: Track bills from your legislature through their lifecycles. Capture the positions and opinions expressed by constituents and advocacy groups. Generate reports, including maps, to show who is supporting or opposing a given bill or policy. Send automated updates based on the stage or status of a given bill. Share primers, whitepapers, and other resources with constituents.
- Legislative Leaders & Caucuses: Track who stands where on any bill or question. Provide updates and solicit opinions from your team or caucus. Maintain accurate records as to assignments and posts that key staff or officials may hold.
- Advocacy & Lobbying Groups: Create updates and alerts for your audiences and clients based on the status of legislative bills or political events. Solicit opinions and conduct polls. Draft, review, approve, and publish documents such as press releases and policy papers. Engage with your audiences and clients via whichever communications channels they prefer. Optionally add Marketing Creatio for so-called closed-loop marketing for campaigns and events.
- Profiles of Elected & Appointed Officials: Keep track of assignments and posts for VIPs (e.g., committee assignments, leadership posts, board assignments). Track the clients whom professionals engaged in advocacy and lobbying might serve.
- Organizational Affiliations: Capture and maintain the complex web of organizational affiliations and personal relationships that characterize the environment for government and politics (e.g., the branches of government or the jurisdictions within a state or the local newspapers for a regional publisher).
- Lifecycle of a Legislative Bill: Track every bill of every legislative session in near real time. See the planned hearings and votes. Send updates based on criteria that you define. Capture the positions of individuals and organizations. Create groupings of similar bills (e.g., on an given policy topic). Define topics in public affairs (not just legislative bills) for tracking, automations, and reports.
- Polling & Votes: Conduct automated polls with your audiences and membership. Define the release dates and close dates. Tally the results. View reports, including maps, for insight and summaries.
- Automated Updates to Stakeholders: Send updates via all modern communications channels. Create templates for emails.
- Draft & Approve Official Documents: Manage the draft-to-publication process with end-to-end automation and reporting. Store assets and documents in the knowledge base (which can be made available to stakeholders and audiences via Creatio Self-Service Portal).
- Mobility & Portal: Leverage the standard Creatio functionality for accessing information and functionality via mobile apps for Android and iOS.
- Leverage. Keen Legislative Tracking is powered by the low-code Creatio BPM / CRM platform. Specifically, Keen Legislative Tracking extends the Service Creatio application (both the Customer Center and Enterprise editions), and it integrates seamlessly with Marketing Creatio, Sales Creatio, and the Creatio Portal products.
- Implementation. As a pre-configured application leveraging the Creatio BPM / CRM platform, Keen Legislative Tracking can be implemented in 6 to 8 weeks, even less, with the duration being mainly a function of how much process-design work is desired, how much data is to be cleansed and imported, and how many non-CRM systems are to be integrated.
- Integration. Keen Legislative Tracking integrates via REST APIs with other systems (including feeds from data services) per modern industry methods.
- Extension. Due to the power of the low-code Creatio BPM engine, the platform can readily be extended to support business functions other than service operations, if desired.
* Keen Legislative Tracking software solution is built based on Studio Creatio, Enterprise edition, the costs of which are *included* in the indicated pricing.
** The minimum annual purchase volume per customer is at least $5,000 spent for Creatio software and services.
*** Please contact Keen360 in regard to discounts potentially available for organizations seeking to implement a combination of our related CRM products for executive agencies and legislative offices: Keen Constituent Services, Keen Legislative Tracking, and Keen Donations Management.
**** Whereas Keen Legislative Tracking is an enterprise-grade application, implementation and leverage of which will vary greatly from organization to organization, please contact Keen360 for implementation estimates that are appropriate to your own team's needs and plans.
Terms & Conditions
Keen360 recognizes that different organizations will have different needs and resources for support. We therefore offer options that can be tailored to your own organization's strategy and budget.
- Basic Support: Maintain steady-state operation of the foundational Creatio platform and the Keen360 product configuration as implemented for your organization. Price is included in the annual user-based fees. Service levels match the standard Creatio model at basic level: 4 hours response for Severity 1 issues; 8 hours response for Severity 2 -4; weekday coverage during normal business hours.
- Business & Premium Support: These two support packages are offered under the standard Creatio model at 10% and 15% of license costs for faster response times and extended coverage windows.
- Enhancement & Extension Support: Receive dedicated support for design and configuration of on-going enhancements to the system in response to your organization's evolving needs. Price depends on the level of service for enhancements that are desired. Our Keen360 analyst-configurators become part of your own support team.
- Outsourced Support: Assign end-to-end responsibility for maintenance and enhancement of the system, optionally including data stewardship, to the Keen360 team on an outsourced basis (BPO). Price depends on the types and levels of service that are desired. Our Keen360 professionals become your own support team.
For high quality at affordable cost, we use a blended team of professionals in the U.S. and the Caribbean (Guyana) to provide our support services, if desired.
We provide training and coaching to your own organization's analyst-configurators so that they can become so-called citizen developers, supporting and extending the low-code Creatio platform and the Keen360 product's configuration themselves. For an introduction to our training, please see our Creatio Bootcamp program on the Keen360 YouTube channel.
Please contact Keen360 in order to discuss the options and receive an estimate based on your own circumstances.
By installing or downloading the App, you confirm that you agree with sharing your account data (name, email, phone, company and country) with the App Developer as their End User.
Keen Legislative Tracking powered by Creatio is a pre-configured enterprise-grade application that is powered by the low-code Creatio BPM / CRM platform. While activation requires only the provisioning of a Creatio instance and the installation of the Keen Legislative Tracking configuration packages, implementation of this full-fledged application does require an implementation project.
Due to the advantages of Creatio's low-code platform and Keen360's turn-key configuration, implementation (i.e., "go live" for users) of Keen Legislative Tracking can be as rapid as 6 to 8 weeks, even less, depending on the amounts of process design, data conversions, and system integrations that are desired.
Please do contact Keen360 for approaches and estimates for implementation that are specific to your own organization's circumstances.
Leave your feedback about the solution to its developer and Marketplace team
This version incorporates numerous enhancements for improving usability and easing installation / configuration.