The “Maintenance tools for Creatio” add-on allows you to clear the Redis cache and to restart the application directly from the system designer.
- For system administrators.
- Clear the Redis cache if the system is slow in just one click.
- Restart the application pool directly from the system without needing to access the IIS.
- Adds two buttons at the end of the system designer page in the “Admin area”.
- One button named “Clear Redis cache” which clears the cache of the Redis database.
- One button named “Restart application” which restarts the application pool directly from Creatio without needing to access the IIS.
- Is directly related to the “CanManageSolution” object permission. Only users/roles allowed can clear the Redis cache or restart the application pool.
This add-on let users without technical knowledges to clear the Redis cache, which normally can only be done via the clio command line. In addition, the restart application pool features let the user restart the application pool without needing to access the server where the IIS is located.
Terms & Conditions
This free add-on was developed on the Creatio platform by CISEL. If you have questions or encounter any issues while using the add-on, please feel free to send an e-mail with your questions at : email@example.com.
We will do our best to help you out.
By installing or downloading the App, you confirm that you agree with sharing your account data (name, email, phone, company and country) with the App Developer as their End User.
Buttons appear at the bottom of the system designer. It adds two buttons at the end of the "Admin area".