The industry solution Automotive Creatio is designed for companies involved in the sale and maintenance of vehicles.
The solution supports the processes of working with existing and potential customers of new and used vehicles, the processes of planning vehicle maintenance, car maintenance sign up, as well as the functions of analyzing sales and conducting marketing activities of the company. The system implements the ability to account for various vehicle configurations, control the implementation of sales plans, control warranty contracts, and plan customer visits to the service.
Automotive Creatio allows you to reduce the processing time for customer requests, increase the percentage of completed transactions by increasing customer loyalty, and attract more customers for car maintenance due to competent service planning.
- Lead and sales management.
- Managing your clients lendings and insurances with a dedicated "Financial Services" section.
- Product catalog management.
- Servicing new and existing clients.
- Customer Lifecycle Tracking.
Lead and sales management
The system will help you quickly process the incoming leads and implement the maximum of actions to work with the client to convert the lead into a sale. In the lead card at any of the implemented stages, there is an opportunity to sign up the client for a test drive. This implementation is universal and suitable for all customers: both those who want a test drive "here and at once", and for pre-registrations. It should be noted that when choosing a car for a test drive, it will automatically be transferred to the "Reserved" status, which will simplify the test drive management. Also, when selling, it is possible to automatically generate a contract for the sale of a car immediately in printed form.
Manage customer lendings and assurances with the help of a separate section "Financial Services". You will have the ability to define a loan program, fix the status of the loan, link financial service to the particular sale, specify insurance type and its duration, maintain all the basic financial information about loans and insurances.
Carrying out a comprehensive assessment of the car
Proper valuation of your car contributes to the most favorable sale of the car. The correct assessment of the car means: taking into account each element of the car, the condition of each part, confirmation of the estimated sale price, as well as the argumentation of all of the above by storing attached files and documents in the system.
Product catalog management
In this system, the catalog of products is widely represented, which includes both cars, spare parts and services. A wide range of characteristics can be recorded in the product card, including the name, make and model of the car, its equipment and VIN number, financial characteristics and insurance information, as well as a large number of technical characteristics and additional information about the dealer, which are displayed in separate tabs of the product card. Such a convenient and complete structuring of product information will help you quickly and easily find the necessary information, as well as not to miss important details when adding a new product.
Servicing existing clients
After the successful sale of a car to a customer with insurance and further maintenance, an entry is automatically created in a separate section "Customer's Cars". It stores information about the customer, the sale, the insurer and dealer. This management of sold vehicles will help develop new sales for existing customers, because of better understanding of their needs.
If you have other Creatio products, you will expand the capabilities of this solution. For example, if you purchase "Marketing Creatio" , you will additionally be able to set up campaigns and mailings to customers about the planned test drive date.
Terms & Conditions
Support is provided by the developer within the “Basic” and “Business” packages. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the Creatio website.
By installing or downloading the App, you confirm that you agree with sharing your account data (name, email, phone, company and country) with the App Developer as their End User.
1. Add sections to the workplace. Go to "System Designer" > "Setting Workplaces", select your workspace. Go to the "Setting up a workplace" tab, using the "+" on the "Sections" detail, add the sections "Order", "Customer cars", "Service", "Lending", "Evaluation sheet".
2. Log out and log in again. To use a section, you need to access the workplace where it was added.
3. Change active business processes. Go to "System Designer" > "Process Library", deactivate the basic processes for working with leads and sales.
4. Change active cases. Go to "Leads" > "View" > "Set up section cases", deactivate the base case. Go to "Sales" > "View" > "Set up section cases", deactivate the base case.
5. Set up directories. Go to "System Designer" > "References" > "Need Types", delete everything except "Spare Parts", "Car Purchase", "Trade in", "Accessories", "Service". Go to the reference "Sales stages" > "View" > "Set up columns", add the columns "Maximum probability", "Ordinal number", specify the values of these columns for each stage in the reference book.
6. Set up a corporate mailbox. Go to "System Designer" > "System Preferences" > "Google Corporate Mailbox", specify the "Default Value" field.