Microsoft Forms connector for Creatio enables a possibility to transfer the Microsoft form responses to any Creatio system objects (ex. Lead, Event objects). Custom objects also can be created based on the form responses.
- Automatically create leads in Creatio from the Microsoft form response.
- Ability to capture response and insert records in custom objects also.
- Intuitively creating records through Microsoft flow (Power Automate) transposing the data from Microsoft form to the selected object in Creatio.
- Transposing the following types of Microsoft form responses to the Creatio: Text (line), Text (paragraph), Number (with Validation), E-mail (with validation), Drop-down.
- Availability of versatile functions such as Logical, Conversion, Math, Date and time functions for evaluating the response collected from the Microsoft form before inserting it into Creatio object.
- Updating/Modifying the data in submitted responses in the Microsoft Forms does not reflect in the Creatio records.
- A valid account of Microsoft Form (https://forms.office.com) is required to work properly with the connector.
A valid account of Microsoft Form (https://forms.office.com) is required to work properly with the connector.
Terms & Conditions
- We provide support in setting up the Microsoft Forms connector and integrating with Creatio.
- Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on Creatio website.
By installing or downloading the App, you confirm that you agree with sharing your account data (name, email, phone, company and country) with the App Developer as their End User.