Microsoft Forms connector for Creatio enables a possibility to transfer the Microsoft form responses to any Creatio system objects (ex. Lead, Event objects). Custom objects also can be created based on the form responses.
- Automatically create leads in Creatio from the Microsoft form response.
- Ability to capture response and insert records in custom objects also.
- Intuitively creating records through Microsoft flow (Power Automate) transposing the data from Microsoft form to the selected object in Creatio.
- Transposing the following types of Microsoft form responses to the Creatio: Text (line), Text (paragraph), Number (with Validation), E-mail (with validation), Drop-down.
- Availability of versatile functions such as Logical, Conversion, Math, Date and time functions for evaluating the response collected from the Microsoft form before inserting it into Creatio object.
- Updating/Modifying the data in submitted responses in the Microsoft Forms does not reflect in the Creatio records.
- A valid account of Microsoft Form (https://forms.office.com) is required to work properly with the connector.
Price and support
- We provide support in setting up the Microsoft Forms connector and integrating with Creatio.
- Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on Creatio website.
A valid account of Microsoft Form (https://forms.office.com) is required to work properly with the connector.