Microsoft Forms connector for Creatio enables a possibility to transfer the Microsoft form responses to any Creatio system objects (ex. Lead, Event objects). Custom objects also can be created based on the form responses.
- Automatically create leads in Creatio from the Microsoft form response.
- Ability to capture response and insert records in custom objects also.
- Intuitively creating records through Microsoft flow (Power Automate) transposing the data from Microsoft form to the selected object in Creatio.
- Transposing the following types of Microsoft form responses to the Creatio: Text (line), Text (paragraph), Number (with Validation), E-mail (with validation), Drop-down.
- Availability of versatile functions such as Logical, Conversion, Math, Date and time functions for evaluating the response collected from the Microsoft form before inserting it into Creatio object.
- Updating/Modifying the data in submitted responses in the Microsoft Forms does not reflect in the Creatio records.
- A valid account of Microsoft Form (https://forms.office.com) is required to work properly with the connector.
Microsoft Forms connector for Creatio cloud
Pricing does not include taxes and fees (such as VAT) regulated by law.
The payment shall be made either (i) in USD or (ii) in EUR, (iii) in GBP, (iiii) in AUD at the company's then current commercial rate if it would be agreed with Creatio.
Terms & Conditions
By installing this product you agree to terms and conditions outlined in the license agreement.
Support is available for this application.
- We provide support in setting up the Microsoft Forms connector and integrating with Creatio.
- Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on Creatio website.
Financial Services (sales)
Financial Services (customer journey)
7.15 and up
Any supported DBMS
Guides and manuals
Leave your feedback about the solution to its developer and Marketplace team
A valid account of Microsoft Form (https://forms.office.com) is required to work properly with the connector.