Microsoft Teams connector for Creatio enables the capability to create MS Teams online meetings from Creatio calendar.
The connector is useful for Creatio users that actively conduct online meetings in Microsoft Teams.
- Automatic creation of MS Teams Online Meetings when adding activities in Creatio.
- Two-way sync of Creatio activities and MS Teams online meetings.
- Ability to access the join URLs in the Creatio calendar itself.
- Events can be modified and removed.
- Participants can be added and removed.
You need to have a work/school account of Microsoft O365. Also you need the access to Azure active directory to set it up.
Support is provided by the developer within the “Basic” and “Business” packages. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the Creatio website.
Terms & Conditions
Leave your feedback about the solution to its developer and Marketplace team
Error handling with a meaningful message when AppRegistration is not completed, but tried to create events with MSTeams.
Bug fixes in the syncing of the calendar events.
To support generating MS Teams calendar appointments when Activities are modified to include a MS teams appointment link.
Following features are released with Microsoft Teams Connector for Creatio 2.0
- Bi-directional syncing
- Modifying and deleting events
- Adding Participants