The "OAISYS call record download from Creatio" add-on allows users to find call records in OAISYS and download them from Creatio.
The add-on helps companies’ call-centers to meet regulatory compliance standards and quality monitoring requirements.
- search for all call records in OAISYS storage using the following parameters: From (telephone number), To (telephone number), Call direction and Start date;
- download the records from call page in Creatio (button Get call record in Calls section).
Integration between OAISYS solution and your telephony must be configured.
This free add-on was developed on the Creatio platform by citizen developers, as part of the "Dev Labs" community project. If you have questions or encounter any issues while using the add-on, please create a post on the Creatio Community, where citizen developers and other community members will be able to help you.
Terms & Conditions
1. Integrate OAISYS solution with your telephony. Check compatibility of your telephony with OAISYS at vendor site: http://oaisys.com/integrations.aspx. Setup integration between OAISYS solution and your telephony.
2. Fill in connection parameters to OAISYS. Go to System designer > System settings > folder Oaisys and fill in system settings:
- Server address
- Time offset (seconds)
3. Grant access to download call records. Go to System designer > Operation permissions, open an operation with code CanGetCallRecord and add users/roles to the operation who should have access to call records.