The "OAISYS call record download from Creatio" add-on allows users to find call records in OAISYS and download them from Creatio.
The add-on helps companies’ call-centers to meet regulatory compliance standards and quality monitoring requirements.
- search for all call records in OAISYS storage using the following parameters: From (telephone number), To (telephone number), Call direction and Start date;
- download the records from call page in Creatio (button Get call record in Calls section).
Integration between OAISYS solution and your telephony must be configured.
Price and support
This free add-on was developed on the Creatio platform by citizen developers, as part of the "Dev Labs" community project. If you have questions or encounter any issues while using the add-on, please create a post on the Creatio Community, where citizen developers and other community members will be able to help you.
1. Integrate OAISYS solution with your telephony. Check compatibility of your telephony with OAISYS at vendor site: http://oaisys.com/integrations.aspx. Setup integration between OAISYS solution and your telephony.
2. Fill in connection parameters to OAISYS. Go to System designer > System settings > folder Oaisys and fill in system settings:
- Server address
- Time offset (seconds)
3. Grant access to download call records. Go to System designer > Operation permissions, open an operation with code CanGetCallRecord and add users/roles to the operation who should have access to call records.