OneDrive connector for Creatio expends capabilities of files management functions by connecting to new storage.
The connector is helpful for users who actively work with files in Creatio.
- Storing files in external storage.
- Ability to set folder hierarchy structure for the storage.
- Using the dynamic and fixed values of parameters for constructing folder hierarchies.
- File integrity control.
The connector can also be used by organizations that use/intend to use SharePoint Office 365 as a Document Repository for Creatio.
Terms & Conditions
Support is provided by a developer within the “Basic” and “Business” packages. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the Creatio website.
The connector has French localization.
By installing or downloading the App, you confirm that you agree with sharing your account data (name, email, phone, company and country) with the App Developer as their End User.
- Sign up in Microsoft Azure and actualize the integration settings in the [Web Services] section of Creatio according to the instructions below.
- To add, download or delete a file, open the needest record editing card and do the necessary file action at the ‘Attachments’ detail.