OneDrive connector for Creatio expends capabilities of files management functions by connecting to new storage.
The connector is helpful for users who actively work with files in Creatio.
- Storing files in external storage.
- Ability to set folder hierarchy structure for the storage.
- Using the dynamic and fixed values of parameters for constructing folder hierarchies.
- File integrity control.
The connector can also be used by organizations that use/intend to use SharePoint Office 365 as a Document Repository for Creatio.
Price and support
Support is provided by a developer within the “Basic” and “Business” packages. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the Creatio website.
The connector has French localization.
- Sign up in Microsoft Azure and actualize the integration settings in the [Web Services] section of Creatio according to the instructions below.
- To add, download or delete a file, open the needest record editing card and do the necessary file action at the ‘Attachments’ detail.