The "Opportunity completeness" add-on allows you to customize calculation of the opportunity data completeness based on the selected fields and their values.
The add-on helps sales managers and supervisors to monitor opportunity data completeness using a detailed assessment based on filling out of the selected fields that have special importance, for example, fields in the "Tactics and competitors" tab, opportunity type and category, the source of the opportunity, etc.
- selecting any fields that are considered important for assessing opportunity completeness;
- calculating the sum of points indicating opportunity completeness if selected fields were populated.
- the points are added if the field is populated;
- for lookups and boolean fields the points are added if the selected value is chosen.
Price and support
This free add-on was developed on the Creatio platform by citizen developers, as part of the "Dev Labs" community project. If you have questions or encounter any issues while using the add-on, please create a post on the Creatio Community, where citizen developers and other community members will be able to help you.
1. Add fields to calculate. Go to "System settings"> "Lookups"> "Opportunity completeness settings", add all the fields that should be included in calculating the probability of opportunity. Select the value in the "Field display value" column for lookup fields.
2. Indicate the points. Fill in the number of points in the column "Completeness value". For lookup fields, the number of points will be calculated in accordance with the specified values of this field, for the fields filled by the user points will be added upon the fact of filling in this field. All of these points will be converted into percentage values.
3. Check the calculation. Go to "Oportunites"> "New opportunity", to fill in the fields specified in the lookup step by step, save and check the values of the "Probability" indicator.