Paymaze payment and subscription for Creatio allows you to manage payments and subscriptions, set up automatic billing, control the status of debtors and financial performance of your company.
With Paymaze you can:
- Manage payments from multiple payment service providers in Creatio.
- Subscription management automation.
- Debt control and auto-charge
- Franchise business automation
Ready to use integrations:
Our solution will help companies that need to accept recurring payments:
- Sports and Leisure. Sports centers, GYM's, sports sections;
- Education and Prof Schools. Programming and design, foreign languages, floristics, etc;
- SaaS / PaaS / IaaS. Software and service subscription, lease of capacities;
- E-Commerce. Rental equipment, subscriptions, and installment goods;
- Manage payments in Creatio. No need to ask a customer to send you a payment confirmation. All transactions will be synced automatically. You can cancel or refund payment right in Creatio.
- Recurring credit card payments. Auto-charge from credit cards.
- Vast subscription features. Choose from monthly, quarterly, or yearly plans. Custom rates and discounts.
- Cover invoice. paymaze will provide a link to the checkout form for each invoice in CRM. An invoice will be covered automatically after
- Fast Payment gateway integration. paymaze allows you to connect the required payment gateway or use existing integration.
- Multiple accounts. You can use an unlimited number of gateways and multiple accounts per gateway.
- Smart payment routing. The system can automatically route the customer to a specific account based on customer location or type of product or service.
If you have any questions - write to the developer or contact Creatio managers.
Integration with the PayPal payment service is under development. We have a list of payment services with which we are ready to integrate if you buy Paymaze
The internet connection to third-party cloud services is required for on-site installation.
Price and support
Basic and Business Support
Support is provided by a developer within the “Basic” and “Business”. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the Creatio website.
Conditions and prices are available upon request. Contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org
Included in cost:
- Unlimited number of Creatio users
- Unlimited number of connected accounts in payment systems
- Ability to make payments up to 600,000 USD revenue per year
- If the monthly revenue starts to exceed the base values, you need to buy an additional license
Paymaze payments management for Creatio includes:
- up to 2 connectors to payment gateways;
- personal customer payment link;
- payment processing, limited to 600 000 USD (or its equivalent) per year.
Paymaze payments management for Creatio Pro version includes:
- everything from Paymaze payments management for Creatio;
- unlimited number of connectors to payment gateways;
- subscription management (recurrent payments);
- credit card management and auto-charge.
Extra packs include:
- additional package for Paymaze and Paymaze Pro versions in case you need to manage payments for more than 600K per year.
- ability to make additional payments 600 000 USD (or it's equivalent) per year.
1. Set up a PayMaze connection. Go to "System Designer" > "Setup Paymaze integration", select the purpose of registration and click "Save". In the open window, fill in the required information to add a billing account. . Save changes. (Public and private keys of the payment system must be requested from the selected online payment provider)
2. Create a payment. Go to the "Payments" > "Add" section, specify the payment account, payment amount and payer. Select "Actions" > "Send payment to client", after which the payment will be sent to the client for payment by email, and on the payment page on the "Additional" tab, information about the payment from the payment system will be filled. After payment, the payment status will change to "Paid in full" or "Paid in part".