"Sales pipeline by cases" add-on allows displaying several sales pipelines based on specified cases in dashboards.
The add-on is a good fit for managing several sales processes that require configuration of different cases, for example, direct and partner sales. Using this add-on makes it easy to analyze the sales for each case separately, monitor and compare the results.
- To display case sales pipeline, the "Case" field in sales pipeline designer is used;
- The stages which are displayed on the "Opportunity history" tab can be filtered taking into account the case in this opportunity;
- Standard view of the general sales pipeline without specified case remains available as well.
The sales pipeline can be configured only for cases that are developed in the opportunity section standard page. The case in custom page created by the user will not be displayed in the sales pipeline designer.
Terms & Conditions
Thank you for choosing to use our Marketplace app. We appreciate your interest and want to provide you with important information about our support policy.
Please note that this app is provided "AS-IS" without any warranties, and at this time, we do not offer official support service level agreements (SLAs). While we are committed to improving the app and providing assistance when possible, we may not be able to provide dedicated support for individual users.
We understand that this may be disappointing, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We encourage you to refer to our documentation and to participate in Creatio Community for assistance.
Thank you for your understanding and for choosing to use our app. We hope that you will continue to enjoy the benefits of the app despite this limitation.
1. Add dashboard. Go to "Opportunity" section > "Dashboard" > "Sales pipeline" tab > "Actions" > "Edit". Press "+" button and create "Sales pipeline".
2. Setup sales pipeline. Fill in "Case" field and standart sales pipeline fields in pipeline designer. To create common sales pipeline without specified case don't fill in "Case" field. Save changes.