"Sales pipeline by cases" add-on allows displaying several sales pipelines based on specified cases in dashboards.
The add-on is a good fit for managing several sales processes that require configuration of different cases, for example, direct and partner sales. Using this add-on makes it easy to analyze the sales for each case separately, monitor and compare the results.
- To display case sales pipeline, the "Case" field in sales pipeline designer is used;
- The stages which are displayed on the "Opportunity history" tab can be filtered taking into account the case in this opportunity;
- Standard view of the general sales pipeline without specified case remains available as well.
The sales pipeline can be configured only for cases that are developed in the opportunity section standard page. The case in custom page created by the user will not be displayed in the sales pipeline designer.
Price and support
This free add-on was developed on the Creatio platform by citizen developers, as part of the "Dev Labs" community project. If you have questions or encounter any issues while using the add-on, please create a post on the Creatio Community, where citizen developers and other community members will be able to help you.
1. Add dashboard. Go to "Opportunity" section > "Dashboard" > "Sales pipeline" tab > "Actions" > "Edit". Press "+" button and create "Sales pipeline".
2. Setup sales pipeline. Fill in "Case" field and standart sales pipeline fields in pipeline designer. To create common sales pipeline without specified case don't fill in "Case" field. Save changes.